Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thanksgiving point

On Tuesday, Katya and I co-hosted an activity to Thanksgiving Point. We had never been to there and it was such a fun day. It was very beautiful. The museum was a lot of fun, and we had a great lunch. Dinosaur Museum
Funny, ha!
So, scary…
Just me
Big fish
April and Dan had to fight with this shark too
Thanksgiving Gardens were beautiful
What a cool cabbage
A lot of fake waterfalls
My HoneyCan you imagine we saw this bird on the side of the lake?
How cool is it?
The bird was so brave (or stupid). He didn’t move a muscle when I tried to get closer to make some pictures.
In the evening we had a dinner and a show. Professionals showed us jumps into the water.
It was sad to leave in the morning. I needed to be at work at 7:30 a.m. I wake up at 5 a.m. and start driving from Park City to Ogden. It was unpleasant ride (very scary and too dark).

2 comments:

Dennis and Calena said...

You guys seem to be super busy having fun lately! Cute pictures.

The Evans Gang said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Our boys loved the dinosaur museum and I loved the gardens, so it worked out well for us. By the way, that shark was vicious!