Monday, October 27, 2008

We are 10.5 weeks

We had our first appointment with doctor this Friday. Her last name is Jiricko. She works at the Mc Kay Dee Hospital. She is from Indiana, and I really liked her. Young, intelligent and ambitions women!
All tests came back normal. Baby and mom are healthy!
This is always a good news… I like this picture , because you can see a little hands and legs. So, Cute!

We were very excited to see the baby, and relieved that we have just one, not 7 or 8… Matthew had a theory that I might have twins, and it is not the case!

The birth is scheduled for May 14, 2009. Everyone is WELCOME!

4 comments:

Dennis and Calena said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! Maybe since we are due within 3 days of each other and delivering at the same place, maybe we'll be in the hospital together!

adamanderinclark said...

We are so happy for you. You'll never know such joy. It's amazing to watch them grow and in a couple of weeks feel them grow.

The Evans Gang said...

Those are some good ultra sound pictures. It's always great to actually see that there is a little person growing and that everything is well. I hope you are feeling alright, Katya. The first months were always terrible for me. Love ya!

Laura said...

Hooray!!! I love the ultrasound picture. I know it's a little early but I think this baby is already seriously good-looking :) Schedule me in for the birth. ha ha. I'll hold your hand, Katya, when Matt passes out.