Friday, October 3, 2008

Disney World Vacation - 2nd day

We decided to spend our first day at the Animal Kingdom Park. My boss told me that it was his least favorite park, and we decided to explore it before we will hit the best spots.
I couldn’t believe how beautiful Florida is. Every bush has flowers on it, and hundreds of banana trees… I made my mind, I don’t like Utah any longer, and I want to stay in Florida forever!Everything was well taking care of, very clean and neat. We made so many pictures (I would guess and say 300 pictures a day was our standard rate)
One of the attractions was Safari Park. It was very cool to see animals from the bus and pretend that you are in Africa. It was very realistic!
I knew it! I am so much more beautiful then Pocahontas!
(pardon my English!)

The main attraction of the park is this huge tree. Inside is the coolest 3D theater.
Funny Honey!!!
All dreams come true at the Disney World (even a frozen banana)
I have so many pictures of me and flowers (it is even not funny)
I need to tell you a secret, when you book the Disney Vacation do it through their official web site, and don’t forget to include the dinner package. The restaurants at the Park are amazing (the best of the best). Anyhow, buy dinner package it will save you hundreds of dollars, and will make your stomach very happy!
Are you laughing yet!

Our first day was over, but we had six more to go.

1 comment:

Dennis and Calena said...

That looks like it was so much fun!!!