Friday, October 3, 2008

Disney World Vacation - 7th day

The last Park on our list is the Magic Kingdom The castle was very pretty! Though I can’t imagine how much it cost to stay a night in there, because the dinner with the princess was booked 6 month in advanced and your dinner bill will have more digits on it than your home phone number.
This park was overcrowded. All restaurants were booked 6 month in advanced. We could eat there and we decided to cut it short and go to another park. It is a great option when you have a park hopper option on your ticket.
Sometimes my parents would ask me if Matthew have any normal pictures that they can show to their friends. I am sorry mom and dad not too many… most of them look like this one…
Is it cool? People were staring at me all evening… and I liked it…
I wanted a tattoo of Mikki Mouse of my chest but I had to choose…
This evening we ate at the Japanese Restaurant. We had sushi!
It is like a master piece, beautiful and tasty… and we had the best waiter ever. She was from Japan and she was so nice. I can tell you a secret, she got a huge tip.
When we got to our hotel we decided to go and visit the swimming pool I didn’t want to wash my face, but my mean husband made me to…
We still have one more day left…

No comments: