Friday, October 3, 2008

Disney World Vacation - 8th day

For our last day we decided to go to our favorite park the Animal Kingdom. We really enjoyed it, and decided to spend more time in there.

We made some pictures of our hotel and you can see most of them on Katya’s blog http://katyainamerica.blogspot.com/

It was fun to go back. We knew what we want to see and we took our time and enjoy it slowly.
I guess during our stay we missed several lunches and breakfasts, so our goal for that day was to eat.
You need to maximize this picture to see Matthew’s face. It is a million dollars shot!!!
Lilo and Stich… I like this cartoon
We got home at 3 p.m. and decided to pack before we will go to have a dinner.
We had dinner at the French Restaurant "Les Chefs de France"
We ordered escargot
Waitress was nice enough to make some shoots of us
It was a beautiful day
Our vacation ended on this happy note

2 comments:

mom o' seven said...

I loved your pictures and comments. It looks like you had sooooo much fun. Wow!!!
Love
Mom

adamanderinclark said...

Oh my gosh I'm so jelous. I have the Disney bug so bad and am trying to talk Adam into going. Looks like you had a blast.